What needs to be in it?
- SRC Recovery Shorts for post-delivery
- Most hospitals will provide gowns if you need, but you may want to wear your own clothes.
- Take two nighties or large loose shirts for the birth, plus an additional one to wear after your baby is born.
- Underpants and Nursing Bra
- Warm Socks
- Toiletries Bag
- Massage oil
- Heat pack
- Books, magazines, games and music to listen to
- Camera, film/storage card, charger
- Mobile and charger
- Snacks & soft drinks
- List of phone numbers
- Your hospital will usually supply you with information on any other specific items you will need.